NHS North Yorkshire and York (PCT)
Description: The Three Core Functions of the Primary Care Trust are:
- Engaging with the local population to improve health and well-being.
- Commissioning a comprehensive and equitable range of high quality, responsive and efficient. services, within allocated resources, across all service sectors.
- Directly providing high quality responsive and efficient services where this gives best value.
Public meetings: No
Contact type: n/a
Contact name: n/a
Contact email: enquiries
Contact number: 0300 303 1615
This organisation runs:
- Health |
No member groups are listed for this organisation.
This organisation is a member of:
- Valuing People Partnership Board
- Safer York Partnership
- Healthy City Board
- Affordable Warmth Group
- Older People's Partnership Board
- Active York
- YorOK Teenage Pregnancy Partnership Board
- YorOK Involvement Group
- Road Safety Task Group
- Inclusive York Forum
- Inclusive York Forum Executive Delivery Board
- Poverty Strategy Group
- Without Walls Partnership
- The Asset Board
- YorOK Children's Trust Board
- North Yorkshire Physical Activity Forum